Hi, all! Guess who’s back, back again! Today, I have another mani for the Hobby Polish Bloggers’ monthly theme (more here). This month, the theme is space, which I am SUPER EXCITED about!!
I started with a base of 2 coats of Zoya Storm, a black with scattered holo flakes. It’s a pretty perfect base for any kind of space or night sky mani.
I sponged on several colors to make the galaxy itself:
- Color Club Disco’s Not Dead (pastel yellow-orange neon)
- China Glaze Riveting (vivid red orange with gold shimmer)
- Zoya Evangeline (deep berry with gold shimmer)
- Zoya Cinnamon (shimmery cinnamon brown)
- ILNP Phoenix (multichrome flakies that shift from purple-pink-gold)
The blue is an as-yet-unnamed color that I created myself, completely from scratch. It’s a shimmery sky blue with pink/purple shifty shimmer.
I used Frenzy Polish GG (Good Game), a white with multicolored shimmer, to paint on the stars.
I’m not entirely pleased with how this turned out. I was trying to make it look like this photo of spiral galaxy M81, but it didn’t quite happen.
Click through to the link-up below to see more SPAAAAAAACE manis!
That’s all for today! Thanks for looking!