Hi, all! Today’s the first day of the 31 Day Challenge, so I have some swirly red nail art for you!
I started with a base of three coats of Zoya Aphrodite. It’s a maraschino cherry red jelly with gold and pink glass fleck. I wore it on its own for a few days before adding the nail art and ended up with some minor tip wear.
Which I why I added a swipe of Orly Smolder, a blackened red shimmer, just across the free edge. 😉 For the swirls, I used:
- Orly Smolder
- ILNP Very Ornamental (brick red holo)
- OPI Visions of Love (deep oxblood creme/jelly)
- Zoya Posh (shimmery red matte)
- Zoya Lana (light red with greenish-gold shimmer)
- China Glaze Red-Y to Rave (neon red creme) and
- Sephora by OPI Be-Claus I Said So (bright red glitter)
I topped the whole shebang off with a couple coats of KBShimmer Clearly on Top, which I have recently started using. I’m really diggin’ it. It’s shiny, dries very quickly, and has yet to smear!
More Nail Polish has created an InLinkz for each day of the challenge, so click through and check out some more red nail art!
That’s all for today! Thanks for looking!