Hi, all! I have some nail art inspired by a fabric pattern today!
I started this look with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. It’s a white, slightly grayed creme that’s become a fairly popular base for nail art.
Here’s the fabric that became my inspiration. I came across it at Hancock Fabrics when my mom and I stopped there one day after my bridesmaid dress fitting. I thought it was cute and snapped a pic of it with my phone.
And here are my monsters! These took a ridiculously long time to do. As in the first disk of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers extended edition long time. They weren’t difficult, just time-consuming.
Okay, so the polishes I used are:
- Zoya Mimi (purple on the thumb)
- Pretty Serious VT100 (green on the index finger)
- OPI Number One Nemesis (gray on the middle finger)
- Zoya Song (blue on the ring finger)
- Sinful Color Cloud 9 (monster’s body on the pinky)
- China Glaze Riveting (monster’s mouth on the pinky)
- Sinful Colors Black on Black (mouths and pupils)
- Sinful Colors Snow Me White (eyes and teeth)
I know on the green monster, it looks like I used a pale green instead of white for the eyes, but I promise it’s white. Apparently, it picked up some of the green pigment from VT100.
That’s all for today! Thanks for looking!