I had such a crick in my neck after placing all of those, one at a time, by hand. I think it took me about an hour and a half, so time-consuming, but not nearly as bad as I expected it to be. I started out with a base of Layla Mercury Twilight, but I didn’t think to get a picture of it before I started on the glequins. I don’t really have much to say about this, actually. It’s super sparkly and pretty in person! I don’t know what’s up with the one glequin on my thumb pic that looks like a face. It doesn’t look like that in real life.
Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday and here’s to an awesome 2013!
That’s all for today! Thanks for looking!